To secure your Wedding Trolley, follow these easy steps
- Call or e-mail our office to check availability and pricing for your special day. We are sorry, but due to the popularity of the Wedding Trolley, we cannot “hold” trolleys without a contract.
- If you would like to book a trolley our Wedding Coordinator will forward you a preliminary contract with your basic information. Upon receipt of your contract, a deposit of 20% or $200.00, whichever is greater, will be due within 2 weeks. This deposit will be applied to your whole contract price. We accept Visa, MasterCard & American Express and checks. Your deposit is fully refundable up to 90 days prior to your event date.
- Approx. two months prior to your date, you will receive a Wedding Worksheet. In the worksheet, we’ll ask that you provide directions and specific instructions to ensure your transportation runs smoothly
- The balance and a complete itinerary will be due in our office one month prior to your event.
- We’re sorry, but we cannot make changes to the itinerary less than 7 days prior to your event. Our goal is to make your wedding day transportation run smoothly and seamlessly. The seven day cut-off gives our dispatcher and drivers ample time to check your route and schedule – no last minute questions of location or routing!
Copyright © 2014. Viking Tours of Newport